2011年6月23日星期四

Drink coffee, add salt to all my life for the love of his life

He met her on a party, she was young and beautiful, have a lot of pursuers side, while he was a very ordinary person. Therefore, that night at the end of the party, he invited her to go to the coffee, she was surprised, however, due to being polite, she promised.
Sitting in a cafe, between two people is an atmosphere that is very awkward, not what topic, she just wanted to end as soon as possible. But, when miss coffee end up, he suddenly say: "trouble you with some salt and come, I drink coffee habit to put some salt." At that time, he leng, miss also leng, all eyes were concentrated at him, and that he's got red in the face.
Miss salt, he took the put a in, drink slowly. She is a curiosity heavy woman, so very curiously ask him: "why do you want to add salt?" He was silent for a moment, very slowly is almost a word to say: "when I was a child, my family lives in the sea, I always in the sea, and the sea bubble dozen come over, sea water surged into his mouth, and a bitter and salty. Now, for a long time didn't go home, coffee, even want to salt home of a kind of expression of it." She was suddenly moved, because this is the first time she heard the man in front of her home, want to say to the house of a man must be a family man, and the man must be a devoted family man. She suddenly has a talk to desire, and heard him speak about in far away, the home of the harmonious atmosphere, little by little, and the two men and had a long chat, and she did not reject him to send her home.
After again, two people frequently dating, she found he is actually a very good man, magnanimous, careful and thoughtful, accord with what she appreciate all of the great man should have characteristics. She inwardly rejoice, thanks to the polite at that time, just have no and he passed by. She took him to The Times of the city every cafe, every time she said: "please take some salt come over? My friend like salt coffee." And then, just like a fairy tale written in the same, "the prince and the princess married, lived a happy life ever since." They do have a happy, and have a DuoNian is forty, until he died shortly before the sick.
The story seems to be over, and, if not, the letter said.
The letter was written before his death, he is writing her: "forgive I've been deceived you,
Still remember the first time you coffee? The atmosphere was terrible, I very uncomfortable, also very
Nervous, I do not know how to think, to take some salt said miss, actually I don't add salt,
At that time since said it, I just went ahead. Didn't cause your curiosity,
The decline, let me drink half salt coffee. Have a good DuoCi, I wanted to tell
You, can I be afraid you will get angry, the more afraid you will therefore leave me. Now I finally not afraid,
The dead are always very easy to forgive, right? This life get you is my biggest happiness,
If there is an afterlife, and I also hope to marry to you, just, I don't want to drink salt coffee
Brown, add salt coffee, you don't know, that taste, how difficult it is to drink! "The content of the letter to
She surprised, also let her have seed be cheated. However, he didn't know, how much she wanted to tell
V: how happy she is his, someone to her, can make such a life of dishonesty.

没有评论:

发表评论