2011年6月21日星期二

Kind heart

Good at first comes from my mother, the body is flowing in the blood of the boiling and soft proof of the great, the mother cells.
How many of the day and night with good heart for under various conditions from under the environment of pain, sorrow, the joy, the fun of the life!
Let me taste good as five life, but the body blood let I didn't give up life sorrow and pain, for I always remember the contrary happy and joy!
So painful sadness always make me insist, happy and joy always make me full of power, there are actually warm in my life is courage!!!!!
A so always sweet smile, a memory is a good picture, so now my heart has been in precipitation process to complete the evolution of the soul purification!!!!!
The pain and sorrow has been my life medicinal herbs, with the precipitation tastes bitter but there is very painful.i think curative effect, a blessed is the pet phrase of me!!!!!
Joy and fun has been my mind of life, although the short but I prescription of total memory heart, everything went to good place to is my attitude toward life!!!!!
Time like songs, songs of pregnant with sorrow, sorrow or are we like or life the presentation of the beautiful melody!!!!!
Don't refuse to pain, don't be afraid of sadness, it is our life, the most important portraiture as life songs the spectrum word!
Time like songs, spectrum in the silent heart word is always under describe life color!!!!!
Keep the joy, remember the good, it is our life, the most important view as life of the songs notes!
Time like songs, set in the suddenly realized that the always the inspiration of the moment, so joy and delight!!!!!
Thank people of good life wrote them through the triumphal moistens every one's heart and soul!
The follow-up:
Thought is the largest source of warm good years, and write a good burning up a fiery heart burn the oneself!
Years passed, with no period in the passing of years to desert the burning of despair, and at the time I persistence and power is no breath!
This I fall in the desert see is the body is in the deserted her despair desert, I left behind the residues tears!
Good let oneself has been insisting, not afraid all the power to know it came to warm desert!!!!!
It was a warm, kind of high temperature hot heart burn themselves, I need water!
Water in where? Countless tears into the in the mind, childhood mother is a man is brought me with tears!
Suddenly, I saw the fuzzy eyes their far waved to me!!!!!
I put my tears flow into the heart has a source in slowly, so feel together I am out of the desert!
Really good source of transparent and infinite mind with tears to let it grow! Irrigation
Finally in the mood of be in harmony is an organic whole to nature, in quiet, after the good life!!!!!
Heart grow slowly don't dry, thus, as quiet, walk quietly, all letting nature take its course!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论