2011年6月24日星期五

There is a world of pain in water called the tears

People in pain when the sad out an unknown salty and bitter water. There called it tears! ...
I know it, the taste of the salty, a little acerbity. Mother told me, tears is limited, and ran out, they didn't.
Later, I just know that isn't tear didn't, is the heart is already dead.
I thought to go home, he won't like in chengdu so cold. But, suddenly feel more cold?
Some people may just a visitor, very early understand. But, have been expecting to, find that can stay for me
Once said, I will not for any one person to stay. Because no, so there is no reason to.
However, when love, when I want to stay for you, you are turned off.
I will to the one you love to keep and left last days of dignity, proud.
And now, I'm so helpless and inability to keep what.
I said, if you love, you will come back.
And so, I'm standing in the place waiting for you. When you came to me.
Always identify themselves as is so strong. Hear a friend said I strong.
In fact, the in the mind will have a qualm. Because, I know, in that a beating heart of how many ways scars.
You walked, and the head of the back to go didn't....... Just leave me here alone.
I want to tell, in fact I also afraid of the dark, actually I also will be cold.
Not enough time to tell you, you figure had disappeared in my view
mark
Remember when I told you ever presented, you tell me, you won't let me hurt.
I believe in. Because of love, I will believe your every word.
Later, I just know, once love, wounded, is unavoidable.
But, I believe, you don't want to let my injury, right?
You know, my heart has been hurt seriously, why, for I add new scars.
When you leave the scars of time, I will remember you, lifetime remember you.
So when I leave, I hope you can forget me.
When canthus sliding out that long, I knew, tears at the same time
In the single beating heart, add a deep imprint!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论